Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Chickpea, Vegan Sausage and Mixed Vegetable Curry
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 large carrots (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- Broccoli (chopped)
- Cauliflower (chopped)
- 4 Linda McCartney vegan sausages (chopped)
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt to taste
Heat the sunflower oil in a large saucepan and sauté the chopped vegetables and vegan sausages for a couple of minutes.
Add the coconut milk and seasoning. Allow to simmer until the vegetables are cooked through, then add the chickpeas.
Serve on a bed of rice, couscous or bulgur wheat.